Puerto Rico: 2006

Puerto Rico: Condado, Viejo San Juan - 2006
My first trip to Puerto Rico.  One of my favorite places in the world, its close to home, it has an incredible history and old city (Viejo San Juan).  Puerto rico on the whole is safe and affordable.  Its easy to get around either by car, bus, subway or even boat.  They have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, some feel secluded and not touched by the tourism industry.  They also have incredible mountains, either to trek up or drive thru, the landscape is stunningly green and diverse.  The food is food, the people are wonderful, I absolutely love Puerto Rico.

Old San Juan (Viejo San Juan), Puerto Rico

After speaking with a few locals, my father and I found a great restaurant way off the beaten path.  Dinner was good, and it finished with this guava and cheese dessert.

Comments