Los Angeles, California - June 2015

Los Angeles, California
I have family in Southern California and was scheduled to visit San Diego with my wife for my nephew's high school graduation, so I figured it might be a good time to see more of the west coast while we were out there.  San Francisco and Seattle are two cities my wife has wanted to see for a while, so those were easy choices.  Thankfully I know promoters in each city and was able to tie together a short 4 date west coast tour.  Its always nice to mix gigs with vacations!  I ended up starting the trip with a big show at Los Globos in Los Angeles with fellow Driven AM members Random Movement and Flaco for what was a great night of music.  We only had 1 day in Los Angeles, actually about 20 hours in total, but with lots of planning (and little sleep) we managed to see pretty much everything we wanted to, and ate some excellent food along the way.  Los Angeles is not my favorite city, but we explored some beautiful parts and really enjoyed our day here.  Much respect to the Xcellerated crew for having me out! See you again soon LA!

Venice Beach, Los Angeles

Venice Beach, Los Angeles

View from the Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles

Inside the Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles

Rodeo Drive, Los Angeles

View from Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles

Inside Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles

View from Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles

Venice Beach, Los Angeles

View from Griffith Observatory

View from Griffith Observatory


View from Griffith Observatory

Griffith Observatory

Comments