Port Charlotte & Punta Gorda, Florida - November 2017

Port Charlotte County, Florida - November 2017

Always a relaxing time visiting family in Port Charlotte. This time while boating we found a pod of about 8 dolphins! Incredible to watch them jump out of the water as they appeared in the wake of the boat.





Palak Chat (fried spinach leaves, chat style) from Royal India, Port Charlotte.

Grading papers in the early morning. If you dig the shirt, check out the Driven AM store: https://www.drivenamrecordings.com/store/

My wife with her frozen cherry/blueberry yogurt breakfast.

Amazing crab omelet from John Ski's House of Breakfast and Lunch, Punta Gorda, Florida.



The view from Punta Gorda, Florida.

My mother and I.



This little one was in the middle of the road, so I picked it up and moved it to safety, otherwise I would not have disturbed it.


Comments